Php Basics for Web Servers
PHP is the most-widely use Scripting Language for back-end web development according to some of the best web hosting providers like Kinsta as of 2022. That is why as an Aspiring Web Developer, we need to add this skill to our expertise. This will make us a better Web Developer, kaya Enroll na!
According the latest research made by several websites including Kinsta- a major Web Hosting provider, say that 79.2% of the all websites all over the world are powered by PHP Scripting Language as of 2022. Which makes PHP the most-widely used Scripting Language for back-end web development. That is why we’ve prepared a special course for PHP: The PHP Basics for Web Servers. After this we will proceed to PHP Intermediate with MySQL Database.
Watch the video Introduction to PHP Basics for Web Servers Course.
- At least basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- You will be able to write PHP Scripts for Dynamic Websites
- You will be able to integrate User Interaction to any website
- You will be able to create simple scripts that will add functionality to your website
- You will gain new knowledge and skills for PHP Development
- You will gain Experience through building actual Real World Projects
- You will become an advanced Web Developer covering the Front-End and the Back-end Web Development
- You will receive a verifiable certificate proving that you are a PHP Developer (after submitting your actual projects)
- You will have a chance to get the “PHP Developer” Badge from Learn Computer Today Philippines.
What can We Expect from the Course:
- You will be trained through Tagalog Explanations with English terms
- You will be guided through step by step instructions on building simple PHP applications
- You will create actual projects in PHP
- You will have Self-Assessment Tests to prove your knowledge and skills
- You will submit your Final Real World Project
To see the details on Training Topics please click “Curriculum” Tab above.
Best partner course with Web Developer Course!
Click the “Get Course” and proceed to checkout to get enrolled!