Electronics Systems Technology
Learn General Electronics from basic to advanced. In this course, you will be guided from history, development up to the present technology of Electronics. You will also learn the Principles of Testing, Instrumentation, and Repair. You will also be guided on actual Electronics Projects and by the end of the course, you will have enough knowledge to start your career as an Electronic Enthusiast, who can be competitive enough to start your own business or become an Electronics Technical Support. Enroll na!
Learn General Electronics from basic to advanced, in this course, you will be guided from history, development up to the present technology of Electronics. You will also learn the Principles of Testing, Instrumentation, and Repair. By the end of the course, you will have enough knowledge to start your career as an Electronic Enthusiast, who can be competitive enough to start a business or become an in-house Electronics Technical Support. Join us in this wonderful training!
What will I learn?
- In this course you learn from the history of Electronics up to present day technology.
- You will learn the basic principles and fundamentals of Electronics – How it works
- You will see how a basic simple circuit becomes complex and multi-functional
- You will see how it is done in actual through demonstrations
- You will know how to use tools properly and the correct way of instrumentation
- You will learn the principles of Electronics Diagnostics and Repair
- You will learn how to read schematic diagrams
- At the end of the course you will be able to repair Electronics products including cellphones, gadgets and do a motherboard level of repair.
- You will learn how to start a business for Electronics such as Service Center or work as Electronics Technician to companies.
- Mobile Devices such as Celphones, Tablets and etc.
What are included in the Course?
- Electronics Parts Lists for the mini-projects and Real World Project
- Electronics Tools List for the actual projects
- Software Simulators for Circuit Diagrams
- Software Simulators for Schematic Diagrams
- Guide on Electronics Parts Testing
- Free Ebooks for Electronics
- You will receive Digital Certificate after you finish the Course
- and more!
To see topics details please click “Curriculum” Tab above.
Enroll and become a real Electronics Specialist Today!