What can I benefit from this course path?
- You will learn Programming by building actual projects from basics to advanced
- You will be able to create and manage your own applications
- You will be able to gain skills in building apps
- You will be able to create programs and games
- You will be qualified for Software development jobs
- You can be a Freelance Software Developer for companies and help make thesis projects
- You can earn up to $179,000 US Dollars or P10.5M in Philippine Peso per year (US Employment)
To whom is this for?
- To anyone who likes to venture into Software development
- Career shifters and career builders
- Beginners with zero knowledge of software development
- To people who have software development training but like to upgrade their skills
- Non-IT or IT students
What are the requirements?
- No educational background is needed.
- Basic Tagalog and Basic English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Internet Connection
- Mobile Phone or Laptop or Desktop
You can start with Intro to Programming and Basics of Programming, then continue the rest in any order.
Intro to Programming
Learn how to create an algorithm in preparation for programming and understand how programming works.
Basics of Programming
Learn the Basics of Programming in an easy way, by understanding the concepts, functions, and applications.
Learn how to program in Python and understand how it works, build projects and deploy.
Develop and maintain an open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems.
Learn Linux operating system fundamentals, command line & basic open source concepts.
Learn how to use Structured Query Language, create, and manage databases via localhost or the cloud.
Learn how to program in C#, and create software for Windows, Web Apps, and Games.
Learn how to program in Java and build apps for mobile, cloud applications, artificial intelligence, and games.
Earn Eight Certificates, Six Badges plus Specialization Certificate and Exclusive Badge
Specialization Certificate and Exclusive Badge
You can attach your certificate to your resume or CV, and share it via LinkedIn, your portfolio website.
You can attach your Badge to your resume or CV, and share it via LinkedIn, your portfolio website.